Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tomorrow I will enter the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah as a full-time missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to prepare to serve in the Australia Sydney South Mission. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I still can't believe it. Now might be a good time to come to that realization, huh?

I received my mission call back in November so I have had plenty of time to prepare. But I must say, I am still SO nervous! This is unlike anything I have ever done and will ever do. And in reality, I'm as prepared as I will ever be. But I am the kind of person that loves to plan and know exactly what I am getting into. So this unknown journey that I am going to take is about to rock my world! I know that what I am about to do is not a mistake. I know that this is a good thing that will strengthen me and bring me closer to Christ. I just hope that my nerves will take a chill pill and let me really soak it all in and learn all that I can to bring others closer to their Savior. I want to thank EVERY SINGLE SOUL that has loved and supported me in this endeavor. You have each truly made a difference in my life and the lives of my family members. While I am nervous, I am excited to get this show on the road! So stay tuned for the next one, folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment