Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, July 2, 2015

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the pops out there!
Wonderful week and weekend.
- I've been recovering well and will meet with a doctor on Wednesday to make sure all will be well!
- I was pretty much on bed rest for a couple of days last week BUT we're getting right back on track and teaching some great people. We even invited another investigator to get baptized and he said yes!!! We are back in action and loving it!
And of course the big news- Christina was baptized Saturday and confirmed yesterday! It was a great experience and really gave me a chance to think about the importance of the gospel in my life and in the lives of my family and friends. Also, a less active that we have been teaching received the priesthood yesterday. Seriously, an awesome weekend! The gospel is so important to me. The knowledge of Jesus Christ and His atonement gives me such hope. I know that I can rely on Him and trust in Him. I know that He loves me individually and unconditionally. I also know that loves and knows each of us this way. I know that the atonement is not just a one time event. I know that the atonement has the power to bless our lives every single day.
Thank you all for your continued love, support, prayers and encouragement!
Sister A

No comments:

Post a Comment