Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello my friends!
First off- HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY to all of the mothers out there!
Second- I got to skype with the fam yesterday which was AWESOME! Loved seeing everyone.

Here are more random thoughts!

- I thought I lost our apartment keys but found them- in my purse. There was a hole in the pocket!

- Some fellow missionaries took me to Joe's Ice, an Italian ice place owned by a member. Missionaries eat free! Really good!!

- Went to visit some less actives and their cats loved us so much they followed us.

- And found Belmont Avenue. Go Bruins!

- We're still teaching some great investigators and they are really progressing!

- I told my trainer/companion that I would like to get better at door-to-door contacting. So we decided that some classic tracting would do the trick. We chose a street and knocked on each door. Although many were not home or weren't interested, I must say that the experience influenced me greatly. I was reminded yet again that this is work has nothing to do with me. Of all of those doors we knocked on, only one person seemed interested. But that doesn't mean that the Lord isn't preparing his children to hear the gospel. For all I know, more people could have learned something about the gospel that they didn't know before just by simply reading my name tag and seeing the name of the Church. I'm so glad that I am where The Lord wants me to be right now. Because even if I don't know it, others will come and are coming closer to Christ. I know that Heavenly Father loves all of us, His children. And I know that He wants us all to know of the joy that this gospel can bring to our lives.

I love and miss you all!!!

Sister A


Skyping on Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment