Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the start of summer! Things here have been great! Well, mostly. Haha
I'm sorry this one is a little shorter than normal, but I promise I'm doing great, loving the work and am really happy!
- Sister Fernandez caught a cold and I sprained my knee. We'll be fine but it made this week . . . interesting. Haha
-I sang "Savior, Redeemer of my Soul" last night at seminary graduation with an elder on piano and an elder on violin. Went really well!
- We're teaching tons of people now that we cover the entire area of the ward. So we now have six, count em, SIX investigators with a baptismal date of June 20th!! We've got John and Kristina, a married couple, Vanessa, a young mom of three, Mario, a new investigator and Francisco and Alexis, two young men that the elders had been teaching. We are SO incredibly happy! If you'd like, we would appreciate any good vibes and prayers you could send our way to help strengthen these amazing people as they move forward.
- So one of our investigators, Kristina had set a baptismal date for June 20th but we were all a little unsure if she would take that step forward. Two days ago we found out- SHE WILL!! We went over the baptismal interview questions with her just to make sure that she understood everything and boy, does she have an understanding of this gospel! She bore testimony to us that she knows the gospel will bless her life. She said, "I would wake up in the morning and I could feel that something was missing. It was this. This is what will make me whole." I also know that this gospel can and will make us whole. I know that this gospel is true. I know that it can bless our lives. It can strengthen us as individuals and as families. I know that we have a Savior. I know that He lives and that He loves us.
Thank you all so much for your prayers, encouragement, love and support to me and to my family.
Sister A

No comments:

Post a Comment