Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, November 12, 2015

"Count Your Blessings More Than You Count Your Challenges" Larry R Lawrence


10/11/15
Hello everyone!
This week has been crazy . . . crazy awesome!
Sister Salts is still amazing and I'm learning SO much from her everyday. We got to watch General Conference this weekend and the Women's Session, too.
Our investigator, Jack was able to come to THREE sessions of conference AND took notes! We are so happy with all of the progress he is making.I absolutely LOVED conference! I had a few questions on my mind and conference was able to answer them all and more. I received answers to questions that I didn't even know that I had. Oh how blessed we all are to have living prophets, apostles and general authorities of the church. I think of the scripture in Hebrews that talks about how our leaders "Watch for our souls." I feel so blessed to have so many people watching for my individual soul.

I know that God has called a living prophet on the earth to guide us today. I know that He has also called very single leader in the church; either a member of the seventy or a beehive president. I know that His hand is everything and that He is looking out for us.
Thank you all for the prayers, encouragement and support.
Peace be your journey,
Sister A

No comments:

Post a Comment